Application procedure for students who wish to undertake studies in the English language takes place during May. (Foreigners who wish to study in Czech should apply through the Department of Education and the application deadline is March 31st).
In order for an application to be considered complete, the applicant must send official documents, translated in English, if in any other language, certified or verifiable supporting paper documents. The required documents include:
- Certified and stamped translation of documents proving the level of education together with a Transcript of records (These must be copies of the original documents which have been stamped by the educational institute and translated into English by an official translator, where applicable.)
- Letter of motivation
- Signed Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of your passport
- Certified translation of Birth Certificate or other document providing evidence of date and place of birth
- Recent Health certificate (not older than 2 months) issued by an official health institution
- Required field of scientific study or theme of dissertation for doctoral (Ph.D.) study
- Certified list of publications or prior application for doctoral (Ph.D.) study
- Application form
All enclosures and documentation must be written in English.
UCT Prague reserves the right to refuse an Application provided all the above-mentioned enclosures are not delivered and are not in the required form and style
OFFICIAL ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS are:
Official transcript of ALL courses/classes and grades/marks for secondary and post-secondary school or all university level work completed at the time of your application. Academic documents such as diplomas and transcripts of course work completed (Transcripts of Records) are extremely important for your admission to UCT Prague and for our faculty to provide assistance and advice on degree programme at UCT Prague. These documents must be original or (copy of them) certified/notarized and must be accompanied with a translation into English (also certified/notarized), if in any other language.
Written and posted Applications are accepted from 13 January (please do not send them earlier) until 31 March at:
University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague
Department of International Relations
166 28 Praha 6